Friday, May 25, 2007

Cub Scout activities

Last Saturday, Ross's Cub Scout pack got together to clean up the school grounds. They do this each year as a way to express their appreciation to the school for hosting them. After the clean-up, they had a snack, then played some games together. Here's a bunch of them munching doughnuts. Notice how Ross's doughnut has chocolate frosting and M&Ms!



Today, Chris, Ross, and I are headed to Camp Easton on Lake Coeur d'Alene (pronounced "core der lane") in Idaho for Cub Scout family camp. We'll be there through Monday morning, playing games, trying out the archery range, sitting around a campfire, etc. Chris and I figure it'll be fun, and a good chance for Ross to try out camping with a group of kids (without having to do it by himself just yet). I love the fact that I don't have to think about cooking. Well, I'd better go start packing!

1 comment:

arlene said...

sounds like lot of fun.Hope you all have a good time