Saturday, September 8, 2007

The ladies are finished; mushrooms!

I decided I'd better finish this collage! So, I doodled on some sewing pattern tissue, and cut out some dress views from the same pattern, and glued them on.


Then to blend everything in, I painted on some brown Dye-Na-Flow and the transparent red and yellow oxide paints (again).




It still needs something I think, but I've lost interest, so I'm moving on.

*******************

Looks what we found growing in our backyard! I even mowed around them yesterday.


4 comments:

Life on the Edge said...

beautiful work!

I thought I was the only one who mowed around cool mushrooms. My husband teases me about it!

I just discovered your blog. Come visit mine sometime.
www.livingontheedge.typepad.com

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Hey, mushrooms are a wondrous thing. Why not watch 'em grow? Thanks for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

I really like the ladies. They look cool. There are alot of things to look at in the picture and it looks really neat.

Hope Ross's teeth are feeling better.

Love
Auntie Cathy

Bradley said...

Good luck with Interview, part deux, Wednesday (and "props" for the Cherish the Ladies reference).