Thursday, October 25, 2007

If you want to know more about AFF...

Check out other folks' blog entries! I've been surfing and absolutely loving what folks have written. Alma's entry especially touched me -- click here to read it. Look at what Tracie Lampe did with the yarn her students made! Lori Seavey-Christian and Lisa Englebrecht have lots of photos up. Liz has a couple long, descriptive, wonderful entries on her blog (and also makes the cutest aprons -- watch her etsy store for new ones).

It's obvious that I'm not the only one who thought this was a very, very special event. If you think that this might be for you, I urge you to seriously consider going next year. Teesha Moore has her main webpage here, and then you can click on the ArtFiberFest link to get info. I'm pretty sure they announced their class schedule in March this year, so I'd be looking for the 2008 info around that time next year.

No comments: