- I am drinking a yummy glass of Red Diamond shiraz. Local stuff, pretty darn good, and I nabbed it on sale.
- This blogging thing has been way bigger and better than I thought it could be. Thanks to all of you who write blogs, and thanks to all of you who read my blog.
- One of my art quilting students offered to bring me a bunch of 1960s and '70s fabrics that she acquired from an estate and doesn't know what to do with it. She mentioned mushrooms and burlap-like fabric, and I'm tripping down memory lane. I can hardly wait to see it!
- My husband, and my son. I'm crazy about both of them.
- My friend Debbie, who is so supportive, patient and generous. I wish we still lived within a mile of each other, but distance can't defeat wonderful friendship.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Five really good things
I've been inspired to list 5 really good things. Right now. (See Liz's original post here.)