Friday, November 23, 2007

Gobbling

Our friends, the Crowleys, hosted a fun and relaxed Thanksgiving celebration. Jason ambitiously roasted a 20+ pound turkey.



Jason enjoying some refreshment after lifting that bird:


Chris was trying not to think about all the grading he has to do this weekend.


Patricia creating a yummy mushroom gravy:



Unfortunately, I ran out of picture-taking steam after that. I could have had some nice shots of the kids eating. But hey, I was enjoying the feast myself! Thanks to our hosts for a lovely day.

2 comments:

Plain Jane said...

Is that a pomegranate martini I spy?

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Actually, it's a cosmopolitan, but it does have the right color for pomegranite. (You really are getting obsessed, Jane!) Maybe you'll be sipping one on your trip! Bon Voyage!