Thursday, January 10, 2008

Enough snow for you?


We woke up to more snow this morning. I love snow, but I am starting to tire of it a bit. A day off from shoveling would be nice. I am glad that Chris and I are both healthy enough to shovel this year. If we had gotten this much snow last year, we may have had to pay someone to shovel for us.

Chaplin ventures out to our backyard almost every day. He even tiptoed in the snow this morning, just enough to see that there was no dry spot for him to sit in.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog and will come back often.

Stacia said...

Judy!!! I am so glad I found you. I so lost touch when you left ABQ and no one knew how to reach you. I saw your link on Shari's blog and yeah!! I must email you with all my latest news.

The Lone Beader said...

I think I will end up with a bit of snow when I wake up tomorrow! LOL.

Also, thanks for the link! Please stop by anytime. Cheers from Boston=:)

Cathy Smith said...

Wow, you guys really got some snow!! We are getting ours finally too along with subzero temps. Just catching up on you, it's been a busy couple of weeks.
love ya