Monday, January 7, 2008

Pay It Forward

I've been seeing this offer on various blogs, and I finally decided to jump in and join the fun with Inga at Cotton Picker:

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

What better way to start the week than to share a bit of yourself with others? Thanks for inspiring me, Inga!

5 comments:

NM_Creatrix said...

OK Judy, I expect something spectacular! Only kidding! I will add this to my blog. Sounds like a good idea. I am getting back into my art after a dry spell (had a stress fracture in my foot and could not stand up to work...). anyway, Ineed something to force me to create!

auntie said...

Judy...not fair!!! Auntie doesn't have a blog!!!! Auntie likes free gifts!!! Maybe next time you'll offer one for family members...like me. Hope all is well.

SpokaneMama said...

Oh, goody, I'm the third! Hmmm, a chance to be creative!

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Well Auntie, you could start a blog.... I think you'd be pretty good at it!

NM_Creatrix said...

Judy is could not get through to your email. maybe I was reading it wrong. Will try again