Friday, January 25, 2008

Top 7 from 2007

I'm joining the Small is Beautiful blogger group. (Hence, the "Passionate Blog" badge in the margin). The group manifesto is:
"We believe stories are valuable, no matter how many people read them.
We believe following your passion is more important that watching your site meter.
We believe in the handmade, the first try, the small start, and the good effort.
We believe that small is beautiful."

You can see posts for "Small is Beautiful" here.

Magpie Girl is posting "Top 7 from 2007" lists from fellow bloggers, in an effort to highlight some of the blogging gems out there. You can access some of the lists here. I really liked this idea, so I decided to pick out my own Top 7. I picked these for their passion and honesty -- they are the best representatives of what my blog is all about.

Sometimes, you've got to take the leap
Japanese lantern drawings
Pictures from Manito Park
Collage therapy
Autumn thoughts
Frosty!
Sledding