Friday, February 22, 2008

Six quirks

I've been tagged for this meme by nonizamboni at Peacock Blue.

The Rules:- Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Numero uno: I listen to a CD of Brazilian lullabies when I need to calm down and chill out.
Due: I like the way my hands look when I have paint all over them.
Trois: I love flowers, but I will grow tomatoes before anything else in my garden.
Four: It drives me nuts that my husband doesn't seem to mind a dark house during the day. He can go for hours before he opens the blinds and curtains, but I open them as soon as I get up, even before dawn in the winter. I guess I notice light more than he does.
Cinq: I am a very sound sleeper, but I can't sleep on planes.
Six: I love to breathe in the smell of fresh air that clings to my husband or my son when they come in the house.

I tag... my great storytelling sister-in-law Cathy at Camp Chicken Chronicles;
the very talented and delightful Alma Stoller;
fabulous Oregonian photographer Yolanda at Perfectly Imperfect;
lovely dollmaker Inga, at Cotton Picker;
playful bead embroiderer The Lone Beader;
and fellow fabric fiend and eastern Washingtonian Nikki at art:quilt:play.
Wanna play?

4 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Thanks for mentioning me... I will have to think about this one... LOL.

And, since I'm a nite owl, I comletely understand your husband's behavior in #4. LOL.

nonizamboni said...

Veddy interesting. . .Tom Jobim would help me chill, Nos. 2 & 4 & 5,so true but No. 6 is my favorite! That is a sensory memory that will never fade.(not to be confused with the smell of little kids' heads when they've come in from playing hard!)
Thanks for sharing.

GreenishLady said...

Hi, Judy! I've wandered in via Small is Beautiful, and having read your 7 2007 posts, wanted more and more. I've really enjoyed visiting your blog, and know I'll be back again.

Cathy Smith said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to think on this one a bit. As for #4...the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree! Our Dad does exactly the same and drives Mom nuts so that is where Chris gets it, LOL.