Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crocuses through the leaves



I try really hard not to invade people's yards to take photographs, but I have to admit that sometimes I sneak onto private property when I find a shot irresistible. These crocuses were too lovely to pass up. The folks were getting ready to leave the house, putting their large dog inside their house. I walked by slowly, biding my time. Once they drove off, I did an about-face and kneeled in the muck while their dog woofed from inside. I should have simply asked their permission! I get shy at the weirdest times.

2 comments:

Lisa Gallup said...

LOL - funny story! The crocuses coming up are BEAUTIFUL!! Come ON, Spring!! :)

The Lone Beader said...

Those flowers are beautiful!! Definitely worth trespassing on private property for! LOL.