- My husband and I have driven through the state of Wisconsin so many times that we feel as if we should have lived there at some point, but we never have.
- My handwriting is so bad that my mother often claimed I should become a doctor. (She was a nurse for many years, so she was subjected to a lot of scrawls.)
- I prefer to be barefoot as much as possible in the summer. When I was a kid, in the summer I only wore shoes to go to a store, the library, or to work on my grandfather's farm.
- I am much more competitive than you would think. The thought of maybe not being valedictorian in high school put me into a tizzy my senior year, when I was doing lousy in physics. I got over it and graduated 3 percentage points ahead of the salutatorian. (I could have failed physics and it wouldn't have made a difference.)
- I love to look at other people's pretty rings, but I can stand only to wear my wedding band. I fidget with anything else on my fingers.
- I am currently on a vegetarian food kick, to the annoyance of my carnivorous husband and my treat-begging cat.
- Sometimes I toy with the idea of learning a new musical instrument. (I played clarinet and tenor sax in high school.) Piano intrigues me, but the thought of learning how to read chords makes me nervous. On the other hand, messing around with a tin whistle or a harmonica sounds like fun.
1. On your post, link back to the person who tagged you ~ that would be me, in this case.
2. Post your assignment on your blog ~ seven weird or random facts.
3. Post these rules on your blog.
4. Post links to seven bloggers that you will be tagging (or however many number you wanna tag) :)
5. Go to those blogs and give them a comment on their blog AND let them know that you have tagged them.