Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thank you!

I am honored that inkberryblue has presented me this award:


She awards it "for her quietly beautiful photographs. I love the way she captures the wonder of the world around her". One of my aims is to point to the beauty of life, so I am thrilled that I am succeeding, at least a little. And I must say, her blog is a delight -- fun photos, crochet and other projects.

I'd like to give this award to: GreenishLady, for inspired and inspiring writing; The Lone Beader, who is an awesome, intense, yet playful bead artist; Nonizamboni at Peacock Blue, who writes about (and sketches and photographs) a lovely hodgepodge of things; and Liz Elayne at be present, be here, who writes with heart-breaking tenderness and honesty, and shows us her lovely, lovely fabric creations. My week is not complete without reading these blogs. Thank you for your work!

6 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Congrats on your award, and thanks so much for mentioning me! *blush*

GreenishLady said...

I feel really honoured that you choose to offer this award to me too. Your blog is one I really love to visit, and yes, your photos are special indeed.

nonizamboni said...

Thank you, thank you for gifting me. It means a lot coming from you, my cheery friend. And congrats to you too!

inkberryblue said...

You are so welcome!
Thank you for your kind words too.
...and now I'm off to look at your four! I love how this award connects me to wonderful bloggers. =]

Zach Hunt said...

I love your photos and blogs I`m glad to see you getting rewarded for your good work keep up the good work!!!!

Zach Hunt- Personal Trainer Spokane said...

Hi it`s Zach again ,I forgot to leave you my URL please forgive me.