Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation notice

Today and tomorrow will be full of cleaning and packing and errands, and then we board a plane and fly off to Michigan. We'll be visiting my in-laws and doing some touristy stuff, and return to Spokane on August 6.

I will be checking email, but I'm not sure that I'll be blogging. I am bringing a sketchbook and (I hope, if I get my act together today) a sewing project, so I will be art-ing as well as exploring. May you have lots of summer fun these next two weeks (or cozy winter days, if you're a friend from down under)!

4 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Have a good time!

Cotton Picker said...

Judy, enjoy your vacation!

Suzee said...

2 weeks of vacation - how dreamy! We actually are leaving a week from today to head to NH to see the family, friends, and get a little R&R. Enjoy - and maybe take a journal? It's nice to remember the good memories in words as well as pictures. Have fun!! Suzee

inkberryblue said...

I hope that your holiday is wonderful and look forward to seeing your sketchbook when you get back. Have fun!