Friday, August 22, 2008

Legs!

Remember this egg?

"Egg" front

I've been feeling the need to FINISH one of my bazillion projects. Partly because I have several new projects that I need to launch ASAP. Partly because I leave so many things undone, and I need to finish something so that I feel a sense of accomplishment, and to prove to myself that I don't have ADD. (Insert a small smirk here.)

I've been creating body parts to complete the egg's transformation. It has now sprouted legs!

Egg with legs

Other parts are ready to sew on, and I'm still working on a few details. I'm getting excited to see what it's going to look like when it's done. I honestly don't know how it's all going to turn out. Of course, that's part of the reason to finish -- to enjoy the ending, just like a novel. The surprises keep me hooked and ready to dive in again and again.

2 comments:

Suzee said...

I know I have ADD :)Like the new picture of you - maybe someday I'll add one of me, but not today :)

Karen Maezen Miller said...

Fantastic. Perhaps it will walk the world and erupt in peace all over.