I was tagged by Noni for this meme, so here goes!
7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1. See Paris.
2. Write a book.
3. Learn how to weave.
4. Throw a pot (make one, that is, not break one!)
5. Play in a waterfall.
6. Create a glorious garden in our front yard.
7. Learn to express my gratitude for everything.
7 Things I Do Now
1. Sew! (Never thought I'd really make friends with my sewing machine, but I'm learning.)
2. Photograph beauty.
3. Read, read, read.
4. Cook great food when I want to.
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Wiggle my ears.
2. Curl my tongue.
3. Stay mad at anyone for long.
4. Dust regularly.
5. Learn to like wearing high-heeled shoes.
6. Take Sarah Palin seriously.
7. Eat menudo.
7 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. A sense of humor
3. An open smile
5. The ability to eat heartily and unself-consciously with a date
6. Holding hands anywhere
7. Comfort with one's self
7 Things I Say Most Often
2. "Ross, hurry up!"
3. "Will you do me a favor . . .?"
5. "Nite, nite, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite."
6. "Pardon my French." (I swear way too much.)
7. "Ross, please be business-like!"
7 Celebrities whom I Admire
1. The Dalai Lama
3. Jimmy Carter (as an ex-president)
4. Paul Newman (rest in peace)
5. Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love)
6. Oprah Winfrey
7. Annie Lamott (author of Operating Instructions, and Grace (Eventually))
7 Who Get to Do This Now
Whoever is reading this and wants to play, go for it! Let me know in the comments that you're doing it, okay?