Monday, December 15, 2008

Amazing news in my email

Oh my goodness!

I am so excited, I should be pinching myself to make sure that I am not dreaming: one of my photos may be published in a Lark Books publication!

I don't think I'll say which photo -- just in case they have restrictions about that sort of thing. But it IS a photo in my Flickr account of one of my craft projects. How cool is that?!! They're supposed to be sending me more info at the end of the month.

I am so pleased that more people may see my work and find some inspiration in it. So grateful!

8 comments:

nonizamboni said...

Congratulations! I can't think of anyone's work I'd rather see in print.
I've been wondering how your holiday season is going. . .such fun with children, programs, caroling, cookies. Hope your days are yummy.
Merry Christmas!

Cotton Picker said...

Congratulations Judy. That certainly is something to get excited about.

Hmm...I wonder if it could be your Egg Birdie. ;)

Yolanda said...

I am so happy for you. Did you get any snow?

Joanne said...

Yay! Well done! I hope you will let us see which ones further down the track.

Lisa Gallup said...

Wonderful, wonderful, Judy!!!! Can't wait to seeeeeeee!! What a great Christmas surprise!!

Suzee said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Plain Jane said...

Congrats!! can't wait to see which gorgeous photo/project they chose!

arlene said...

Way to go Judy you do take some beautiful pictures. Congratulation