Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

Scenes from our Christmas:

Nutcracker and star


Opening the first present


Chris and Ross with ball maze


Spore!


Chaplin with catnip mouse

****************************


Now that everyone has opened their presents, I can show you the rest of the doll that I made for my mother-in-law.

Star doll (sunlit)

Joy

And that mysterious photo -- of fleece?

Fleece close-up

Those were 2 of the 16 scarves I made for Christmas presents! The fleece is so soft and warm that I thought of it as giving warm hugs to my family and friends this winter.

4 comments:

Suzee said...

Ross looks *thrilled* with his new video game! Don'tcha love it when you are able to inspire a smile like that? Merry Christmas!

Granny Smith said...

I love these photos, so full of the same kind of Christmas joy that we were experiencing on Christmas morning!

Kyra said...

The Joy Angel is lovely! Happy Holidays.

Best, Kyra

Yolanda said...

The book is on the way after the great melt occured here. Have a wonderful new year.