Thanks to Suzee (my cousin!) at Chez LaFleur in Manhattan for presenting me with this award! She calls me a philosopher -- I don't know if I'd claim that moniker for myself, but I kinda like it. (I'm blushing a bit.)
To accept the award, I need to nominate 7 blogs for this award. I have some all-time favorite blogs, which I've listed here again and again, so this time, I'd like to spotlight some different folks:
- Katie Kendrick at joyouslybecoming: a wonderful artist with fabric, paper, you name it, and a brave, open soul.
- Joanne at Framed -- A Photographic Blog: Joanne just started this blog of her wonderful photos.
- Noni at Peacock Blue: another great photographer, who posts on varied topics, with nary a dull moment.
- The Lone Beader: This woman is serious about her bead art, and shares her amazing creative process step by step.
- Inga at Cotton Picker: A fine doll maker and opera lover!
- Jane at Janeville: A versatile artist, Jane shares her sketches, art quilts, and other doings on her blog.
- And, back at you, Suzee! Chez LaFleur in Manhattan is a foodie's adventures in her kitchen as well as in NYC. I'm often drooling as I read. :-)
These awardees just need to follow these simple rules to receive this award and pass it on (except for Suzee, who's already done the heavy lifting):
Add the logo to your blog
Link to the person from whom you've received the award
Nominate seven blogs of your choice
Leave a message on the nominees' blogs
If you get a chance, check out these blogs!