Friday, January 23, 2009

Pinewood derby, comin' up

In a flurry of last-minute activity, Ross and Chris finished off their Pinewood Derby car entries, just before the official weigh-in. I don't have photos of them right now, but I promise I will post some after the race on Saturday.

I didn't make a car this year, because I've got so many other projects right now, including creating "driver's licenses" for the scouts to wear on Saturday. Here's Ross' mugshot:

Pinewood derby headshot

Chris is out of town (the trivia contest is early this year), and is disappointed that he won't be at the race. Ross is rarin' to go!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

He's a cutie, but probably too grown up to appreciate being called cute (by anyone but his mom, and only then in a private moment; having two boys, I know these things!;-))

nonizamboni said...

Handsome scout indeed! I remember pinewood derbys at our girls' Catavans @ church--those were kinder, simpler times...
Oh, and LOVE your e4arlier frost photos!
Have a great weekend