Monday, February 2, 2009

On to a new week

I felt lousy on and off last week, but I'm hoping for more energy and more posts this week!

I've been working on another little book, this time with a peace theme. I thought a little handstitching would be nice, so I dug out a beautiful piece of hand-painted fabric (by Alma Stoller ) and embroidered a peace sign on it. I'll cut it out and glue it to one of the pages.

Embroidered peace sign

I start teaching a round of classes this week. Every single one of my park & rec. classes has enough students -- I've never had that happen before! It's been a long winter here, and I think people are looking for fun ways to get out of the house without spending a lot of money. I'm excited, because (a) teaching is fun, and (b) I am grateful for the money!

No comments: