Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Resting at home

A quick post while I'm sitting at the computer:

Chris has been down with the flu since Friday night. Pretty wretched, poor guy.

I started running a fever last night. I'm in much better shape than Chris is, but I am laying very low today, and I canceled my art quilting class for tonight.

Ross is home, too -- complained of goopy eyes (he is very prone to pink eye) and an upset stomach this morning. I decided I'd better err on the side of caution and keep him out of school.

The family that's sick together, stays together.

5 comments:

Cotton Picker said...

I hope you all get better soon. Take care.

Yolanda said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Joanne said...

You poor things. I hope you're getting better by now.

NM_Creatrix said...

Hope that all in the Northwest are feeling better. A winter illness is always nasty!

Alma Stoller said...

I hope you are all feeling better now.

Alma