Saturday, March 7, 2009

Photo shoot at Starbucks

To celebrate Friday, Ross and I walked to Starbucks after school, and we enjoyed a sweet treat while sitting in the cozy armchairs. Ross started to rub his hair on the leather (or Naugahyde?), so I pulled out the camera to document the static electricity. Now, mind you, the camera doesn't have a flash, but I was pleasantly surprised that the window light was enough to illuminate my boy.

He quickly got annoyed with the photography, calling me "Mrs. Shutterbug." But I'm glad I kept snapping. You can see the light of his personality shining through.

At Starbucks

At Starbucks (scrunched nose)

At Starbucks (smile)

At Starbucks (what a face!)

2 comments:

inkberryblue said...

What a gorgeous set of photos. =]

Joanne said...

"Celebrating Friday"? I love it! I often feel like celebrating Friday. For us it is the boys staying up late, me making popcorn while they watch football. I like the idea of taking them somewhere for a treat.