Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello world

I'm out here, sort of. Trying to keep in touch with folks as I've plunged into this new job has been a challenge. Doing any sort of artwork has been a huge challenge. I embroider for a few minutes when I'm waiting to pick up Ross from school, but that's been about it.

And now, poor Ross is sick. I think it's swine flu. He's trying to nap at the moment, if his fever and stuffy nose will let him. My busyness may have to halt.

If I get sick, I wonder if I can crochet while lying down . . .

5 comments:

Suzee said...

If you get what I had in July, you will only be able to sleep - even if you find the energy to hold the crochet hook, you will drop it within 15 minutes. If you get sick, your job is just to get better :)

Joanne said...

Oh poor Ross. I hope he doesn't get too severe a dose and is better soon. Most people seem to get a few feverish days and then come good. I hope you and your DH are able to avoid it- you were worried about hubby, weren't you.
Take care of yourselves. Hugs.

Yolanda said...

I hope you feel better soon.

inkberryblue said...

I'm sorry Ross is unwell. I'll put up a prayer for you all.

Alma said...

Hi Judy,

I also have a mildly sick boy here too.
Keeping an eye on it.

I truly hope Ross doesn't have the swine flu. I hope he feels better soon.

Be well.
Alma