Monday, September 14, 2009

Newness

Lots going on these days -- lots of newness that I've plunged into. It's been a shock to the system, like jumping into the North Atlantic on Memorial Day. Gasping at the icy water as it hits my body, I will be catching my breath for a while. I feel excited, yet part of me wonders what I've gone and done. Fear makes me want to look back, maybe turn around, yet I know there is no taking things back. I'm keepin' on, keepin' on.

Some news I can't share just yet, but it will arrive soon.

For tonight, I'd like to salute you, wherever you are:

Namaste

Namaste.

6 comments:

Suzee said...

Wow Judy - are you pregnant???

Lisa Gallup said...

Namaste! Can't wait to hear your news!! :D

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

LOL! Nothing that dramatic, Suzee!

Cotton Picker said...

I hope we won't be kept in suspense for too long. :)

Agnes said...

The first thing that popped into my mind was the same as Suzee...and I didn't compare notes with her!! It does sound exciting!!! Hope it's good news!!

inkberryblue said...

Namaste to you too, Judy.
(I love this greeting.)