Friday, January 1, 2010

Focus: Love

It was over a year ago that I posted the news that one of my photographs would appear in a book. On this Christmas eve, unannounced, a small package was tucked inside our screen door. I opened the box to find my copy of Focus: Love. What a wonderful gift!


My photo
is on page 38. And I've got to say, the book is as beautiful as I had hoped it would be. There are some stunning shots in there, better than mine, honestly. I do not write that out of modesty (false or otherwise), but out of deep admiration for the work of fellow photographers. I am honored to be in their company.

I think Lark Books may be marketing this book as a Valentine's Day gift. I'm a bit biased, but I think it would be a beautiful way to give a little love and awe on that sweet day.

P.S. Happy New Year to all!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

It looks gorgeous, Judy. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Whoo hoo..congratulations Judy!! How fun is that!! It is beautiful!
So glad to have met you this year!! Hope your holidays were wonderful and Happy New Year to you!! Namaste, Sarah

The Lone Beader said...

Wow, congrats!! :)

katie said...

congratulations judy - i love the title, can't wait to check it out!

nonizamboni said...

Congratulations!! And your photo is lovely--my favorite colors. Nicely done.
Happy New Year, Judy--hope its the best!