Monday, May 10, 2010

More tie-dye and hearts

I didn't get a chance to rinse out my tie-dyed t-shirt until Sunday. (Your tie-dyed items can sit for longer than 24 hours if necessary; the chemical reaction stops after that time.) I am pleasantly surprised by the results. I wasn't sure I was going to like the green that was produced by the yellow and blue dyes running together, but I do like it. They're sort of Kool Aid colors, don't you think?

Yellow dots tie dye t-shirt

(click on the photo for a larger view)


I wore my orange hoodie to work today, and got a lot of compliments on it. In fact, some of my coworkers are asking about all of us doing a tie-dye session together. Could be fun!

I've started to stitch the eighth red heart.

Red heart (number 8)

Didn't get very far, but I bet I can squeeze in some more work after I post this blog entry. . . .

No comments: