Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Peace Arts Festival on Saturday

The peace organization I belong to, One Peace, Many Paths, is hosting a Peace Arts Festival this Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm at Unity Church, 2900 S. Bernard, Spokane. Admission is free. There will be lots of music, kids' activities, and a visual arts display. My piece Heart Signals will be in the show.

"Heart Signals" (final)

There's an art raffle to help cover expenses. (I think you get 6 tickets for $5.) My piece Waves and Bubbles is in the raffle.

"Waves and Bubbles"

I'll be there all day, mostly coordinating the children's events. So if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello!

2 comments:

Cotton Picker said...

I know you've posted Heart Signals before but I don't remember seeing Waves and Bubbles. In any case, I think they're both great pieces. :)

Tammy Gilley said...

I love, love, love your heart piece. Love it!

Sounds like a fun event tomorrow...enjoy!