Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas joys

Christmas Day

Christmas smiles and joys . . .

Ross with Yoshi

(Yoshi was crocheted by EnemyAirship, whom you can find on Etsy.)

Chris reading Ross' card

Ross with Star Wars t-shirt

Ross opened this present and said, "Oh cool, a venn diagram!" Do I know my kid or what?!

Chris and Ross playing Wii at Christmas

Must play the new Wii games, of course.

The cats liked their presents, too.

Gus playing with Christmas toy

Bubba with Christmas present


December 26th

This afternoon, Ross and I visited the annual Christmas display at Gaiser Conservatory.

Christmas lights and cactus

Ross in the Christmas light jungle

Ross in Gaiser light display

Self-portrait side in Gaiser

Looking forward to the new year.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I wish you all the best in the coming year. You are one in a million.I hope all your dreams come true.